What's good everyone? They day mission was, in fact, a slaughterhouse. The only player to survive the South Oval (as of current 3:30 pm knowledge) was thegreenarrow. And even though he survived...
Absolutely no puzzles were solved by living players.
SO! Unfortunately, neither faction will get too much help in creating their WoMD. You can definitely still do it...but it's gonna be a little harder.
IN REGARDS TO THE "FINALE":
1. Please review last night's post if you have not done so already. It will explain (in excruciating detail) what may or may not happen as a result of tonight's mission.
2. AMNESTY BEGINS AT 7:30 PM!
3. ISOS MISSION BRIEFING AT 8:30 IN THE RPAC PLAZA
PROGRAM MISSION BRIEFING AT 8:30 OUTSIDE HITCHCOCK
VIRUS MISSION BRIEFING AT 8:30 OUTSIDE THE SEL.
4. EACH FACTION WILL NEED AT LEAST 3 PLAYERS TO CONTEST FOR VICTORY. WE MAY BE ABLE TO FILL IN WITH 1 OR 2 MODS AS NECESSARY, BUT DO NOT BANK ON THAT FACT. THIS IS TENTATIVELY THE FINALE, ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED, AND WE WILL TREAT ALL WHO SHOW UP AS THE REMAINING PLAYERS IN GAME.
5. THIS MISSION MAY BECOME COMPLICATED. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ARRIVE ON TIME TO GET THE ENTIRE BRIEFING AND PAY ATTENTION. THERE WILL BE A LOT GOING ON AT ONCE.
6. DRESS WARM. IT WILL BE DOWN IN THE LOWER 40S TO UPPER 30S TONIGHT.
7. Get hype! This is going to be an epic mission! Be there, or be some sort of quadrangle!