- One of the most oft questioned parts of the rules are the bandanna rules and bandanna color rules. These are listed below:
- For Humans
- "Humans will wear a bandanna around their upper arm (bicep) at all times. It may not be concealed by any object. The bandanna may also not be camouflaged (by wearing very similar colors, etc). Bandannas cannot be rolled thin, or folded in any way to hide them-- they must be at least 2 inches wide."
- For Zombies
- "Zombies will wear the bandanna around their heads. A stunned zombie wears their bandanna around the neck. The bandanna may not be covered, even partially, by any object. Bandannas may not be camouflaged. Bandannas cannot be rolled thin, or folded in any way to hide them-- they must be at least 2 inches wide."
The color of the organizers. Their word is law. Respect it as such. Oh, and say thank you every once and a while, they'll appreciate it.
The color of moderators. They are there to enforce the rules and settle disputes between players. Any questions about rules or whatnot feel free to ask them.
Some sort of NPC or otherwise important player. Could be a Brood Mother, could be a medic, could be anything. Just know these are not normal players, and probably have some sort of special ability/rules attached to them.
4. Blue (2014-2015) [Orange: 2010; Pink: 2010-11; Orange: 2011-12; Green: 2012-13; Purple: 2013-14]
Player color. Could be a human or zombie. Refer to above ^^^^^^
- If you can't figure out how to tie them, check out this tutorial.